Mi-Clos Studio is an award-winning studio specialising in story-driven strategy games with memorable visuals for PC, mobile and console. With 6 games developed in-house, including Out There and Sigma Theory, as well as 5 published games, the studio continues to grow with the desire to bring together new talent to create ever more unique and ambitious games.
At Mi-Clos, we're convinced that kindness is a driving force behind creativity. To ensure that our studio remains a healthy working environment for everyone, we advocate tolerance and communication. We also encourage our teams to be curious and always look for new sources of inspiration. Developing a game is a rewarding human adventure, and we'd love you to be part of it!
To join us on this fantastic adventure, we're recruiting our future Mutliplayer Gameplay Programmer F/H/NB, for a permanent contract !
As a Multiplayer Gameplay Programmer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the game runs smoothly, from design to deployment. As such, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyzing the game's technical requirements, identifying any problems and providing solutions (relating to the engine, server, game mechanics, etc.)
- Designing and creating the foundations of the studio's multiplayer system
- Integrating the gameplay mechanics
- Working with the game design team to test and iterate
- Correcting and maintaining the systems required for production
- Guaranteeing the optimisation and performance of the game (load testing, bandwidth constraints, etc.) bandwidth constraints, etc.)
- Participating in the development of various aspects of the gameplay, where necessary