Mi-Clos Studio is an award-winning independent studio specializing in story-driven strategy games with memorable visuals for PC, mobile and console. With 6 games developed in-house including Out There and Sigma Theory as well as 5 published games, the studio has grown from one to fifteen people in a few years. With the desire to bring together talents to create ever more unique and ambitious games, we continue our development.
At Mi-Clos, we are convinced that kindness is an engine of creativity. To ensure that our studio is and remains a healthy working environment for everyone, we promote tolerance and communication. We also encourage our teams to be curious and to always look for new sources of inspiration. Game development is a rewarding human adventure and we would love to have you as part of it!
The year 2023 will be marked by the development of two games, including an ambitious ARPG inspired by Cyberpunk (Blame!, Akira, Ghost in the Shell). To accompany us in this great adventure, we are recruiting our future Level Designer!
As a Level Designer, you will transpose the elements of game design into the game environment to provide a rhythm and difficulty. You will carry out the following tasks, among others:
- Design and assemble game situations with varied challenges, good management of rhythm and emotions in collaboration with the rest of the team ;
- Staging the gameplay rules and multimedia elements ;
- Designing technical constraints, specific game behaviours and action triggers ;
- Testing and adjusting levels to ensure good playability ;
- Integrate feedback from the Lead Game Designer ;
- Take into account QA feedback and focus tests;
- Propose solutions and improvements to the pipeline and LD tools.