Mi-Clos Studio is an award-winning independent studio specializing in story-driven strategy games with memorable visuals for PC, mobile and console. With 6 games developed in-house including Out There and Sigma Theory as well as 5 published games, the studio has grown from one to fifteen people in a few years. With the desire to bring together talents to create ever more unique and ambitious games, we continue our development.
At Mi-Clos, we are convinced that kindness is an engine of creativity. To ensure that our studio is and remains a healthy working environment for everyone, we promote tolerance and communication. We also encourage our teams to be curious and to always look for new sources of inspiration. Game development is a rewarding human adventure and we would love to have you as part of it!
The year 2023 will be marked by the development of two games, including an ambitious ARPG inspired by Cyberpunk (Blame!, Akira, Ghost in the Shell). To accompany us in this great adventure, we are recruiting our future Lead Game Designer F/H/NB!
In close collaboration with the Game Director, you will be in charge of developing the concept of the game and its various features, by carrying out the following tasks:
- Designing the gameplay of the game;
- Actively leading the writing of the GDD as well as its maintenance, in connection with the teams;
- Being the guarantor of the design vision provided by the Game Director;
- Ensuring the proper implementation of the mechanics throughout the development process.
- Optimizing the development and production processes;
- Supervising and leading the team: planning activities, monitoring, evaluation, etc.