Mi-Clos Studio is an award-winning studio specializing in story-driven strategy games with memorable visuals for PC, mobile and console. With 6 games developed in-house including Out There and Sigma Theory as well as 5 published games, the studio has grown from one to fifteen people in a few years. With the desire to bring together talents to create ever more unique and ambitious games, we continue our development.
At Mi-Clos, we are convinced that kindness is an engine of creativity. To ensure that our studio is and remains a healthy working environment for everyone, we promote tolerance and communication. We also encourage our teams to be curious and to always look for new sources of inspiration. Game development is a rewarding human adventure and we would love to have you as part of it!
You'll join an ambitious AA project in the SF universe that is the studio's DNA.
As Lead Artist, you will coordinate the Art. team and ensure compliance with the game's artistic direction. Among other things, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Plan and monitor the tasks of the art team and ensure milestones are met ;
- Supervise the graphic realization of the project, checking feasibility and implementing control operations ;
- Participate in the management of external collaborators involved in graphic design (animation, concept art, etc.) ;
- Ensure that the artistic direction is implemented ;
- Unite and mobilize the team around a common project.