Mi-Clos Studio is an award-winning independent studio specializing in story-driven strategy games with memorable visuals for PC, mobile and console. With 6 games developed in-house including Out There and Sigma Theory as well as 5 published games, the studio has grown from one to fifteen people in a few years. With the desire to bring together talents to create ever more unique and ambitious games, we continue our development.
To accompany us in this great adventure, we are recruiting our future Gameplay Programmer F/M/NB!
From the GD brief, you program the game mechanics, the tone, the dynamism, the playability or the interactions between the player and the environment to make the game work. Your missions are the following:
- Analyzing the technical needs of the game and identifying possible problems
- Participating in the adjustments with the game designers
- Integrating the mechanics defined by the design and/or art team (player and game behavior, actions, game rules, flow, interfaces, menu, etc.)
- Developing, testing, correcting and maintaining the systems required for production.
- Producing the associated technical documentation
- Maintaining the code base and participate in project updates
Evolution of the game
- Contributing, consulting the bug database and correcting them
- Analyzing the main issues and make proposals on the evolution of the game engine
- Ensuring technological monitoring (process and tools)